The CELLI S.p.A. philosophy has always focused on Customer satisfaction since we are aware that QUALITY is not linked solely to the product supplied but rather entails a complete process that includes service and technical support. A Customer and a CELLI system must never be left on their own: our goal is to assure Customers that they can rely on our constant presence and support over time. The confirmation that Customers perceive quality is in fact the best result we can achieve and the most important incentive to constant improvement.
In order to attain this result all of us at CELLI strive to guarantee the highest standards of quality in all sectors, from engineering to quality assurance, to quality control of both incoming components and final products before they leave the factory. CELLI S.p.A. products are inspected and tested in specially equipped laboratories. The equipment undergoes testing in a controlled temperature and humidity chamber simulating the different climatic conditions in the various target markets.
CELLI S.p.A. has always applied a strict internal quality policy. In the 1980s we obtained IMQ (Italian Quality Mark Institute) certification of our systems. In 1993 we launched the procedures for obtaining UNI EN ISO–9001-94 certification, bringing them to successful completion on 12 July 1994.
This means that every company sector – from engineering to production, testing, sales services and customer support – is constantly monitored both internally and by an external Certifying Agency, which guarantees that the processes and high quality standards our Customers have been accustomed to for years are maintained over time.
CELLI S.p.A., receptive to market changes, has always been the first company in its sector to anticipate trends also as far as certification is concerned, e.g.:
• June 1989 IMQ quality certification
• July 1994 UNI EN ISO - 9001-94 Quality System Certification
• January 2002 UNI EN ISO -14001-96 Quality System Certification, i.e. official recognition of an environment-friendly company management system.
• June 2002 UNI EN ISO 9001-2000 (VISION 2000) Quality System Certification, i.e. upgrading of certification far ahead of the deadline of 31 December 2003 set for companies already certified in conformity with ISO 9001-94.
• January 2003
Achievement of IMQ Certification
• 1995 Total Quality prize, first place among the companies registered with the FORLI CESENA RIMINI Chamber of Commerce.
• 1997 First place, Republic of San Marino international quality prize.
• 1998 Regional mention for Emilia Romagna, Premio Qualità Italia.
• 2000 Member of the WATER QUALITY ASSOCIATION
The whole CELLI S.p.A. range conforms to the specifications of EC machinery directives.
In addition, all the products exported to the German market are SK certified and approved.
CERTIFICATION BY TÜV RHEINLAND GROUP
• 2004 Maintenance of cooling machines for beer, wine, and soft drinks.